FEBRUARY 24 -27
Gaylord Area Council for the Arts is calling all Michigan residents 16 years of age or older to enter original work that has been inspired by your favorite master
A reception & Awards ceremony* will be held on March 13th, from 5-7 pm. The accepted entries will be on display at GACA's gallery from March 3rd—27th.
*Due to COVID mandates reception may be held virtually.
Awards : People’s Choice Award
Entries should have been inspired by the style or technique of a master artist and/or by a specific work of art. Michigan artists and seasonal resident artists who are 16 years old and older may enter. All entries must be original works of the artist’s own creation. This exhibit is for works in any media.
- Up to 4 pieces (total) may be submitted.
- Entries must be delivered to the GACA gallery between February 24th - Feb 27th.
- No sawtooth hangers.
- Entry fee and completed entry form must be received no later than February 27th: $15 for GACA members, $20 for non- members. Payment by cash, check or credit card.
- Clearly print on the back of each accepted piece: Artists name, title of work and selling price. If not for sale—”For Exhibit Only”.
- Pick up unsold artwork between March 31 - April 3. Art work not retrieved within 30 days become the property of GACA, unless arrangements are made. Must agree to leave artwork on display through March 27th.
- Entry form, fee and artwork must be received no later than 2:00 p.m.(E.T.) on February 27th in order for artwork to be accepted.
Entry Form/Payment Submission Options:
Mail or In-Person :