EXHIBIT ON DISPLAY:
- Must be a Gaylord Arts Member in good standing
- Any Michigan resident (including part-time residents) 16 years old or older
- Entries must be original works of the artist's own creation of good condition.
- All medium accepted with a focus on holiday gift giving.
- All accepted works will remain as placed for the duration of the exhibit (November 3 - December 23), unless during the sale
- All flatwork (2-D) must be matted and/or framed & wired to hang (no sawtooth).
GACA will retain a 30% commission on sales of work sold during the exhibit. The sale price must include any matting and framing. All entries that are for sale will be featured on GACA’s on-line Art Market Store: gaylordarts.org
Submission Procedure, Conditions and Fees:
- Total submissions based on first come basis and as space allows.
- Gaylord Arts reserves the right to reject any work for any reason.
- No entry fee is required (donations welcome)
- Completed entry form and art pieces must be received by October 30, 2021 at 2:00 p.m. EST.
- 2-D pieces must be framed and wired for hanging at the time of submission
- 2-D pieces must be clearly labeled on the back and 3-D in an inconspicuous place with artist's name, title, medium & sale price or "not for sale".
- GACA will take reasonable precautions to ensure the protection of artwork appearing in this show, but you are exhibiting at your own risk. You may obtain insurance on your own artwork in for this show and Gaylord Arts does not insure exhibitor's art and is not responsible for loss or damage to artwork appearing in this show. You agree to leave accepted entries on display in the Gaylord Arts' center for the duration of this show.
- All unsold pieces must be picked up by the deadlines. Art work not retrieved within 30 days become the property of Gaylord Area Council for the Arts, unless arrangements are made.
- Pickup pieces: December 24, 2021 by 4:00 pm (EST)
- Entering this show constitutes giving Gaylord Arts permission to photograph art work for publicity or archival purposes.
Entry Form/Payment Submission Procedure:
- Complete on-line form below
- Click "Submit"
- Drop off art pieces between October 27 - 30th to Gaylord Area Council for the Arts gallery | 125 E. Main St., Gaylord, MI. 49735 during open hours