Show off your creativity and graphic design skills by creating a one-of-a-kind design that celebrates the City of Gaylord's 100 anniversary. The winning design will appear on T-shirts and book bags sold through the City of Gaylord throughout the year. If your clever design is the winner, you will receive $100 worth of DMA Bucks that can be used to purchase any item at participating downtown retail stores.
- Five years of age or older
- Must agree to the contest terms and conditions on the submission form (If a minor, guardian must agree to the terms).
- One design submission per person.
- Digital submission and completed form must be received by May 1, 2022 @ 11:59pm (EST). No late entries will be accepted.
- Designs must relate to "Celebrating a 100 year's of Community."
- Digital entries saved as a jpeg or png only
- The design must be your own original, unpublished work and must not include any third-party logos or copyrighted material. By entering the competition, you agree that your submission is your own work.
- Use the following file name convention when uploading your design: designcontest_YourLastName_YourFirstName.png Example: designcontest_Potter_Harry.png
- All submissions must be saved as a png or jpeg to be accepted.
- Fill out and submit the contest entry form: See Form Below
- All entrants must electronically sign and agree to the copyright transfer included on the entry form. City of Gaylord or Gaylord Area Council for the Arts may use your design in future pamphlets, brochures, and informational booklets; at meetings, lectures, and workshops; in public presentations during meetings and other events; in promotional and educational videos; and on websites and social media platforms maintained by either City of Gaylord and/or Gaylord Area Council for the Arts.
- Upload your digital file no later than May 1, 2022 by 11:59 pm (EST). Late submissions will not be eligible.
- After closing date for submissions (May 1, 2022), a finalists will be selected for the design competition
- Winner will be notified by May 13, 2022
HAVE QUESTIONS? CONTACT US