- Exhibit Entrance Fee
- Pets and WIldlife Exhibition Entry Fee
Pets and WIldlife Exhibition Entry Fee
20 30 $20.00 - $30.00
Artwork will be accepted on a first-come-first-served basis, as space allows, Entry fee covers up to maximum entries of four.
- All artwork must be ready to hang or display and professional attention to detail is required. (ie. if framed, frame is in good condition, back of art piece is finished and clean, etc.).
- 2-D artwork must be wired at the time of submission--no sawtooth hangers will be accepted
- 2-D pieces must be clearly labeled on the back and 3-D in an inconspicuous place with
- artist's name,
- Selling price or if not for sale, "Exhibit Only"
- Submissions must be in the categories of Pets or Wildlife (i.e. 3 "pets," and 1 in
- "Wildlife" or any other combination).
- Gaylord Arts reserves the right to reject any work for any reason.
- Completed Entry form, payment and art submissions must be received no later than February 18, 2023 (See submission procedure below for more details).
- Entry fee: Member- $20.00, Non-member - $30.00. (covers 4 entries maximum)
- Gaylord Arts will take reasonable precautions to ensure the protection of artwork appearing in this show, but you are exhibiting at your own risk. You may obtain insurance on your own artwork for this show, however, Gaylord Arts does not insure exhibitor's art and is not responsible for loss or damage to artwork appearing in this show.
- You agree to leave accepted entries on display in the Gaylord Arts' center for the duration of this show. If the piece is sold during the show, the buyer has the option to remove the piece at the time of sale.
- All unsold pieces must be picked up by the deadlines. Art work not retrieved within 30 days become the property of Gaylord Area Council for the Arts, unless arrangements are made.
- Pickup pieces: March 29 - April 1, 2023 during gallery open hours.
- Entering this show constitutes giving Gaylord Arts permission to photograph art work for publicity or archival purposes.